Castle House Holiday Clubs offer a variety of sessional options during school holidays for children who attend Castle House School and those who attend any other school. Holiday clubs our based in our newly converted clubs building offering the space and flexibility to provide activities in a purpose built facility at the heart of Castle House School.
Our next clubs will be held during the October Half Term 2021
Monday 18th October 2021 - Friday 22nd October 2021
Monday 25th October 2021 - Friday 29th October 2021
We offer a variety of sessions as detailed below. All activities, drinks and snacks are included. Those attending full day sessions will need to bring a packed lunch!
|Morning||9am - 12pm||£15|
|Full Morning||8am - 12pm||£19|
|Afternoon||12pm - 3.30pm||£17|
|Full Afternoon||12pm - 5pm||£20|
|All Day||9am - 3.30pm||£24|
|Full Day||8am - 5pm||£35|
Activities include (but not limited to):
Sports Team Games
- All welcome. You do not have to attend Castle House School to enrol on a Holiday Club.
- Our intended age range is children in current school years 1 to year 6
- Full payment must be received before the first day of arrival
- Packed lunch must be supplied for each child for every day they attend. Squash and light snacks will be available throughout the day
- Activities include, but cannot always be guaranteed are wide ranging such as forest school, sports, crafts, coding, board games, cooking, drama, video games, ICT
- Places are available on a strictly first come first served basis and are conditional on a signed application form with full medical and contact information for each participant.
- We reserve the right to cancel the club should there be insufficient interest.
- To book your child’s place use the following click here